- 2021 WonderCon
2021 WonderCon Website Policies:
- We will be receiving a VERY limited quantity of WonderCon items this year.
- There will be a strict limit of ONE of each item PER CUSTOMER.
- We cannot combine orders.
- Placing an item in your cart does NOT guarantee you that item. Until your payment is processed and you receive an email confirmation from the site with an invoice number, that item can sell out.
- We recommend you purchase the item you really want before it sells out, then go back and try to purchase other items.
- Some WonderCon items have chase variant pieces. These items are selected and shipped at random — there is no guarantee that you will receive one.
- All boxes are checked prior to shipping and verified to have the correct sticker as stated in title.
- International customers MUST pay via PayPal and ship to a PayPal verified address, or risk cancellation.
- No e-Check payments — your order will be cancelled.
*Gemini Collectibles reserves the right to cancel any order at our discretion.*
Please Note: All WonderCon items are shipped AS IS. Stickers are applied by Funko, we are not responsible for any sticker issues.
We do our best to hand pick quality items, however you might not receive a perfect box, perfect paint, or flocking.
There may be shelf-wear, creases, or slight imperfections. Unfortunately, we will not be able to exchange items or accept returns due to imperfections.
Any cancelled orders (pre-ordered or in-stock items) will incur a 15% cancellation fee. No exceptions for any reason. Items cannot be combined or added to previous orders.
Many items we sell are extremely limited editions and there is a possibility that an item could oversell on our website. If this happens, we will fill orders based on time of payment until orders are filled. When inventory runs out, all unfilled orders will be fully refunded.
By placing an order on our website, you understand and accept these policies.