- Store Policies
*Due to COVID-19, there have been major delays in delivery across all shipping providers — especially with international orders. We ask that you please be patient at this time.*
- We do our best to hand pick quality items, however you might not receive a perfect box. There may be shelf-wear, creases, dents, small tears, window scratches or slight imperfections. This includes the plastic insert in the box. There may also be minor issues with paint & flocking. Soda cans - you might not receive a perfect soda can or paint job. There may be shelf-wear, creases, dents or slight imperfections in the figure. Unfortunately, we will not be able to exchange items due to imperfections. Soda cans are shipped factory sealed. Gemini Collectibles is not responsible if there are any items missing from the can. Unwrapped or opened soda cans cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded for any reason. No exceptions. If you seek a perfect paint job and mint box, we recommend shopping at a brick and mortar store.
- Gemini Collectibles is not responsible for printing errors on boxes or stickers.
- Clearance items are sold as is and are not returnable. Boxes and/or paints may not be perfect.
- If a clearance item is missing from an order or you received the wrong item, we will refund the cost of the item after investigation on our end.
- Many items we sell are extremely limited editions and there is a possibility that an item can over-sell. If this happens, we will fulfill orders based on time of payment until orders are filled. When inventory runs out, all unfilled orders will be fully refunded.
- All proto sales are final. Protos cannot be returned.
- Once an order is placed and payment is made, we cannot make changes to any order.
- We cannot combine orders.
- Free shipping applies to orders of $75 or more, shipping to the Continental U.S. (48 states).
- This promotion is not valid for international shipments, shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO locations, Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories.
- Orders eligible for free shipping must ship to a single location/address.
- Gemini Collectibles reserves the right to select the shipping method for your order. We may combine orders.
- Some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
- Packages shipped via FedEx must ship to the address supplied. They cannot be held at a FedEx location for pick-up.
- No adjustments on previous orders.
- Item(s) returned because buyer did not claim a package from a shipping company or the shipping company has an issue with address supplied by the buyer which results in package being returned to Gemini Collectibles are subject to a 15% restock fee and any return shipping fees incurred. Original shipping fees paid by Gemini Collectibles will be deducted from refund.
- Pre-order delivery/release dates are estimated by Funko and are subject to change.
- If pre-ordered items are purchased with in-stock items, your order will ship when all items you have ordered are in stock.
- You will be charged for pre-ordered items upon purchase.
- Any cancelled orders or parts of an order (pre-ordered or in-stock items) will incur a 15% cancellation/restock fee.
- In order to process and ship quickly, all international payments must be paid by PayPal or a PayPal linked credit card shipping to a PayPal verified address. All other forms of payment will result in cancellation of the purchase.
- International payments shipping to an address in the USA must be paid by PayPal and ship to a PayPal verified address. USA payments shipping to an international address must be shipped to a PayPal verified address.
- All international e-check payments will be cancelled.
- Any import/custom fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the shipping cost.
- We cannot declare "GIFT" or reduce the value on any Customs Documents.
- International shipments cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box - they must ship to a street address.
- Gemini Collectibles is not responsible for items damaged in the possession of a mail forwarder.
- Mail forwarders may open and repackage your items in order to consolidate and items may be damaged during this process.
- Shipments to mail forwarders will include invoice. Please do not ask us to ship without invoice.
- Gemini Collectibles is not responsible for damage acquired during shipping.
- If your shipment arrives damaged or has other issues, we must be notified within 2 days of receiving your package.
- Due to new requirements by USPS, any insurance claims MUST be filed by the buyer.
- Gemini Collectibles may request pictures of any damages.
- We reserve the right to either refund or replace damaged items.
- Gemini Collectibles must approve the return prior to the buyer shipping the item(s) back. Item(s) must be returned unopened within 6 days of receipt. Refund for purchase price only. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Returned item(s) will be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All proto sales are final. Protos cannot be returned.
- All Comic Con sales are final. Comic Con items cannot be returned.
- Item(s) returned because buyer did not claim a package from a shipping company or the shipping company has an issue with address supplied by the buyer which results in package being returned to Gemini Collectibles are subject to a 15% restock fee and any return shipping fees incurred. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Packages shipped Fedex will have 3 delivery attempts by Fedex. After 3 attempts if buyer has not made arrangements for delivery, package will be returned to Gemini Collectibles and be subject to a 15% restock fee.
By placing an order on our website, you understand and accept these policies.